Ready to open your own business?
Thinking of opening a Hair Salon?
Take the test to see if you are prepared.
If you fully understand the following you may be ready.
COST FACTOR- If you look for a retail store you have to pay two months security, hire an Architect, have plans drawn, get permits, and then furnish the entire store with chairs, mirrors, plumbing fixtures, a/c’s, signage, buy dryers, washers and dryers, supplies, and you have to wait about 4 months for it to be completed. Cost Factor about $40,000 dollars.
BUYING AN EXISTING BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED, ALL SET UP, MAKING MONEY ALREADY, AND THE OWNER IS RETIRING CAN BE YOUR BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY. Here are the reasons below for your review.
1) The place is up and running, modern, has all the necessary equipment, and when employees are working there and they would like to stay on with a new owner, that tells you something.
2) Owner making an average of $2,400 dollars weekly. Or a total average of $9,600 monthly.
3) Asking price of $39,000 dollars. If owner averages $124,800 dollars yearly, that is 350% return on your money. Where can you get that kind of return? Let’s say you need $35,000 to buy it. If you do not have the entire amount, your father, mother, sister, or brother can help you if they own a home. That is right. They can walk into any bank, apply for a Home Equity loan of $40,000 dollars and in 4 weeks you have your money. The best part is you can pay them back in less than a year from the current income of the Hair Salon.
4) Making Money right away. You get three workers that want to stay with you. Two employees pay chair rent combined total of $1,300 dollars. If the rent is $2,800 dollars, you are left with $1,500 to pay toward rent. Where can you find rent for that price? This place is 1,100 sq.ft. and very modern including a full basement. The owner has built up the business to where he has over 300 clients. In addition the third worker that wants to stay works on a 50-50 basis of splitting the money. That takes care of your utility bills.
5) The owner makes an average of $2,400 weekly, do you? Bring this to any accountant, or your lawyer, or Uncle or Aunt and get their opinion. But do not take too long. A Hair N Nail Salon located in Middle Village, NY 11379 established years ago and parking is much easier where this Salon is located.
The only business you can operate without working 14-16 hours per day and have low, low overhead. For an Investor, he or she can apply for a Business Corp. license, and pay a hair stylist $400 per week to manage the place, and keep $2,000 weekly and have a 300% return.
38 Years of Experience and this opportunity is by far one great Opportunity for a young person to get started in a business or for an Investor to make great returns on his or her money!
REAL ESTATE FEE DISCOUNTED TO A FLAT $3,000 DOLLARS PAID BY NEW OWNER*
JIM TURANO/BROKER-DIVERSE REAL ESTATE 1-347-837-9206